Privacy and Cookies Policy
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how Calibre Routex Group Limited will treat your personal information.
This policy is divided into three parts:
- Part A provides information about our collection and use of personal information;
- Part B provides information about the cookies used on this website; and
- Part C contains information about us (including contact details).
PART A: YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation)
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including job title,, name, contact information including e-mail information)
- any other information that you choose to send to us
- other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers
- Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us via this website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or in relevant parts of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We may disclose your personal information to [any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors] insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
[We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.]
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your information to third parties.
- Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
All electronic transactions entered into via the website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Policy amendments
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
- Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
(a) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP 10); and
(b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending an email to us. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
PART B: COOKIES
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies.
A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date.
A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
We use basic cookies on this website.
Third party cookies
When you use our website, you will not be sent third party cookies.
Cookies and personal information
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, we do not store any personal data information.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- (a) in Internet Explorer (version 9) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- (b) in Firefox (version 16) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and un-ticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
(c) in Chrome (version 23), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on this website.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. For example:
in Internet Explorer (version 9), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
in Firefox (version 16), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy” and then “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
in Chrome (version 23), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
Again, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
PART C: OUR DETAILS
(17) Contact us
This website is owned and operated by Calibre Routex Group Limited
If you have any questions about our cookies or this policy, please contact us:
(a) by email : email@example.com
(b) by telephone : +44 01322 421500
(c) by post : Questor House, 191 Hawley Road, Dartford, Kent DA1 1PU